ARMS – Thumb Splint #35
• Traumatic pathologies: distortions, carpal-metacarpal fractures, tendonitis.
• Degenerative pathologies: root arthrosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, arthrosis.
• Rehab phase: provides post-trauma and post-op tendon muscle relief.
The main features of the M-Brace Thumb splint are:
• made exclusively from breathable and non-allergic materials
• right and left models available
• opens completely for an easy and painless fit
• patented Rizofix feature that immobilises thumb and allows for easy positioning.