ARMS – Thumb Splint #137
• Traumatic pathologies: distortions, carpal-metacarpal fractures, tendonitis.
• Degenerative pathologies: root arthrosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, arthrosis.
• Rehab phase: provides post-trauma and post-op tendon muscle relief.
• Available in left or right.
This accessory must be used on 134 or 136 products only. The main features of the M-Brace Thumb splint are:
• an advanced fabric ensuring a very confortable touch while allowing the skin to breathe;
• right and left models available;
• a structure which can be totally opened so that wearing the splint is easy and painless;
• moldable support.
• RIZOFIX, the patented thumb block system immobilizes the thumb from the inner side, leaving the opposite side free.
It is very useful and easy to adjust according to one’s own needs. Made in accordance with the primary requirements set under the European Directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices and the italian corresponding law (LD 24th February 1997, No. 46) introducing the same Directive.