BACK – #599
• Lumbago, sciatica and ischialgia.
• Lumbar-Sacral pain of other origin and nature.
• Disc complaints.
• Osteoporosis related lumbar vertebrae complaints.
• Para-vertebral lumbar muscle spasm.
• Light trauma of the lumbar-sacral column.
• Practical and easy to fit, it adapts perfectly to your body.
• This corset acts as a corrective measure and as a support to postural defects.
• Breathable and non allergenic, 100% cotton
• Back is 9” high
• Front is 6” high
• Back panel is 15″ high
• Abdominal Panel slips inside front pocket
This Lumbar-Sacral Brace acts as an immobilizing device for the lumbar-sacral region and its’ primary function is to reduce pain caused by lumbago, sciatica and ischialgia. Made with semi-rigid cotton fabric, it enjoys a structure made with eight selfmodeling and flexible steel stays on which a number of rigid straps slide. When the locking system is pulled and secured at the front, the inside straps stiffen the entire structure, thus effectively immobilizing the lumbar-sacral region. Two rigid thermo-formable panels for lumbar and abdominal application are included. These panels produce intra-abdominal pressure to reduce load on discs thus reducing pain and improving post-operative outcome when used with the corset in the appropriate position. The supported region extends from the sacrococcygeal joint to L-1 vertebra. Practical and easy to wear, this brace perfectly adapts to whatever size and body type, thus ensuring maximum support and comfort at the desired tension.
Through a new locking technology, operated by means of two crossing bands, the closing system is totally user friendly and allows a wide range of elastic tension settings. This Lumbar-Sacral Brace is manufactured in accordance with the primary requirements set under the European Directive 93/42/EEC on medical devices and in accordance with the Italian law (LD 24th February 1997, No. 46) introducing the same EU Directive.